Mama Earth Organics conforms to the highest ethical standards on the Internet. Any information that you give us about yourself, or that we collect, is always held with the utmost caution and security, and that information will only be used in the ways described below.
On this page:
- Personal Information We Collect
- Use of Personal Information
- Web Statistics
- Information Sharing
- How Your Personal Information is Protected
- Access, Change, or Remove Your Personal Information
- Questions or Comments
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information that enables us to identify you (herein referred to as “Customer”) including, without limitation, your name, address, one or more email addresses, one or more telephone numbers, profile photo, other information that we collect with your consent or as permitted or required by law. In addition, we collect information required to arrange payments which may include credit card details or banking account information to enable us to automatically receive payments for products delivered. We also collect information on how we should deliver our products to you to best maintain the quality of the products and allow you to receive them with ease.
Use of Personal Information
Mama Earth Organics will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to create an account during registration your personal information such as name, address, phone, email, profile photo, delivery preferences is required;
- to communicate with Customers regarding orders, purchases or any concerns or queries the Customer may have;
- to process information regarding Customer orders, and purchases;
- to verify Customers’ identity, when required or desirable for transactional purposes, so as to reduce fraud or errors in transaction processing;
- with consent, or as permitted by law, to communicate with Customers regarding promotions, contests, offers, incentives, rewards, surveys, questionnaires and other pertinent matters such as but not limited to products offered that may be of interest to the Customers;
- to provide services, rewards, products and benefits to Customers and to enable them to participate in contests;
- to understand and analyze the interests, needs and preferences of Customers;
- to develop, enhance, market, recommend and/or provide products and services to meet the needs and interests of Customers and potential customers;
- for marketing and analytics purposes, including to display targeted advertising;
- to comply with applicable legislation and regulatory requirements; and
- otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Mama Earth Organics also monitors site traffic and usage patterns to better determine what we think you’d be interested in viewing. This also helps us to improve our Web site.
Mama Earth Organics will not sell, trade, rent or in any way share your information with any third parties without first obtaining your written permission with the exception of third-party services that are required to operate our business such as payment gateways, delivery routing software, data processing, mailing, administrative, website or other online analytics or other services on our behalf. We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information that is processed by these service providers is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by us. Some of our service providers may be located in foreign jurisdictions and will be subject to the laws of such jurisdictions, which may permit foreign government and national security authorities access to your personal information in certain circumstances.
How Your Personal Information is Protected
We protect your personal information in our custody or control using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, which may include safeguards to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Access, Change, or Remove Your Personal Information
You can access, change or remove your personal information by contacting us by email at email@example.com. You may also access and modify your account information by logging into your account
Questions or Comments
Updated on September 1, 2021