We have exciting news! We’ve a maternity leave coverage position opening in our small, yet amazing Customer Service Team!
We deliver to thousands of homes each week in Toronto and surrounding area. Our Administrative and Customer Service team works here in Peterborough. We’re well known for the way we treat our customers (we have hundreds of reviews online and on Facebook – they’re all amazingly good). Our customers are all super nice people. In this role you’ll get to communicate with them each day.
We have a small group of very nice – and super smart – people that you’ll be working with each day (there’s usually 6-7 of us engaging and communicating with customers at any given time throughout the day). The position consists (after the initial three weeks of training) mainly of the following:
- Responding to customer enquiries via email (and phone)
- Signing up new customers (no cold calling)
- Helping to determine where problems occur
- Updating customer accounts and preferences
- Providing customers with information about our farms and produce
- Office experience
- Computer literate (quick and very comfortable with computers)
- Excel proficiency an asset
- Strong ability to multitask
- Problem solver
- Detailed oriented
- Interest/knowledge in organics/environment/local food an asset
- Positive, naturally happy
- Must love animals (we have office pets)
- Starting at $17 an hour
- Benefits available after three months
- Staff pricing on all organic produce/food
- AND - you’ll work with an amazingly nice, smart, and engaged group of people.
Approximately 25-35 hours per week to cover a maternity leave with the possibility of an ongoing position after leave coverage ends (some evening and weekends will be required).
>As soon as we find the perfect person.
We’re building a local food movement right here in Toronto and we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. The next few years will be the most exciting, challenging and fastest moving that we’ve ever had.
Our main headquarters are located in East Toronto and is around 20,000+ square feet. We have approximately 90 employees at our Toronto location (80-85% of which are warehouse/packer/drivers). We’re a progressive organization and we’re focused on the overall happiness, health and balance/mindfulness of our staff.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume with cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for this position to heatherh(at)mamaearth.ca. Bonus points for submitting them in one PDF. We ask that you apply via email only, please no phone calls (our office is a busy place!).
Thanks very much for your interest-good luck!